Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy.
Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: www.satispay.com/en-it/values/
The role is based in: Milano;
Example of the activities you’ll perform are:
– Analyze product usage in order to optimize all the features
– Monitor users feedbacks in order to evaluate new features that might be required
– Being an evangelist within the company on how internal request should be raised and written
– Ensure request requirements are fully understood by the Tech team
– Help your team anticipate and remove blockers that might negatively affect the process developments
– Work closely with Quality Assurance team on application/systems improvements and bug fixings
– Define testing criteria for product acceptance
You’ll be part of a Feature Team of the Product division.
On one side you’ll work closely with your Tech, UX and BI team members focusing on specific projects or products that include Satispay Consumer app, Satispay Business services and internal tools.
On the other side you’ll liaise with all business stakeholders in collecting/defining their needs.
% of Product Discovery in your day-to-day work: you will spend an average of 30% on Product Discovery.
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you’re looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionize everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
Our Ideal candidate has:
– Ability to work well with internal teams, including marketing, engineers,business developers, quality assurance, and operations
– Have enough Tech background to be able to work with the engineers and understand them
– Being able to assess emerging products and services measuring their potential value for Satispay
– Understand, research, and follow technology trends in the fintech industry is a plus
The role is based in Milano.
Currently applying hybrid working policy.
We also offer:
– Competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Stock options plan available
– Amazingly talented Tech Team
– Top notch working tools
– Individual welfare plan + courses to learn a language of your choice
– Relocation package
Employment contract: permanent;
1. Remote interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
2. Remote tech call with our CTO and Co-Founder
3. Face-to-face interview with your manager and other internal key stakeholders
Duration: About 3 weeks;
Our main values:
Do it smart – these three words guide every decision we make! Always ask ourselves if we are doing things the smart way
Be responsible – we have the privilege to work on a project that can have a great impact and change the world
Believe – our objective is to have a positive and game-changing impact on the world